[Catalyst] Stacked bar graphs

Allen S. Rout asr at ufl.edu
Mon Dec 3 15:22:50 GMT 2007

>> On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:40:02 +0530, Terence Monteiro <terence at deeproot.co.in> said:

> I'm looking for a Perl library that I can use to show multiple values in a stacked bar
> graph in my Catalyst application. I tried SVG::TT::Graph and like it's style. However,
> it does not look so nice for stacked values as the colours of the bars for the second,
> third.. sets of data merge with the first. Anyone with an alternative?

If you don't like the colors svg::tt::graph generates, then change
them by using a different stylesheet; there are suggestions about that
in the TT:Graph docs.

If you don't know what colors to use, then try the Color Brewer

www.colorbrewer.org

I use the qualitative ones for my stacked graphs

http://docs.osg.ufl.edu/tsm/graphs/ALL.html

- Allen S. Rout