[Catalyst] Catalyst::View::JSON parameters

Ian Docherty catalyst at iandocherty.com
Mon Dec 3 19:48:06 GMT 2007

I am trying to set the 'autoconv' flag for JSON so that numbers are
quoted (it seems that Ext JS API requires it)

I can't see any way to pass options to JSON through Catalyst::View::JSON

On looking at the code for C::V::JSON it creates a new JSON::Any object
but does not pass on any parameters (probably because there is no
standard parameter mappings for the different JSON modules).

I am at a loss as to how to do this without writing my own C::V::JSON

Any suggestions?

Regards
Ian Docherty