[Catalyst] Help needed on DBIx::Class::Schema::RestrictWithObject

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:48:32 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to realize a resultset filtering with
DBIx::Class::Schema::RestrictWithObject but have troubles in understanding
how to set things up correctly.

What I would like to achieve:
Filter resultsets based on data in the Catalyst Session storage.

Currently I have:

package glueDB;
use base qw/DBIx::Class::Schema/;
__PACKAGE__->load_components(qw/Schema::RestrictWithObject/);
__PACKAGE__->load_classes( {
        glueDB => [
            qw/
                Contact::Company
                /
        ] } );

package glue::Model::glueDB;
use base 'Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema';
__PACKAGE__->config(
    schema_class => 'glueDB',
    connect_info => [ ... ],
);

My question:

1.
Where do I have to create the restricting object.
Do I have to rewrite Catalyst::Model::DBIx::Class?

Thanks for your help.

Greets,

Mario Minati