[Catalyst] Re: Help needed on DBIx::Class::Schema::RestrictWithObject

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Wed Dec 5 03:49:46 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 00:28 +0100, Mario Minati wrote:
> I am still trying to get this stuff working, still not sucessfully.
>
> I created a new modell class according to
> http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/-talks/oscon/crucible.xul
>
> But I always get compilation errors:
> Couldn't instantiate
> component "glue::Model::DBIC::RestrictedSchema", "->config->{schema_class}
> must be defined for this model at ./script/glue_server.pl line 53"
> at ./script/glue_server.pl line 53

You need to define schema_class in the class's configuration.  Just like
any DBIC schema, and just like the error message tells you :P

FWIW, I do this:

http://git.jrock.us/?p=doqueue.git;a=blob;f=lib/DoQueue/Model/DBIC/Restricted.pm;h=bfc2e66adb9322ed5105f9560d4ea2dc527c809e;hb=f67e9aecf50e9935955ce7872dc1c56caa6bfdaf

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway