[Catalyst] Sessions and memcached storage

J.G.Konrad konradjg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:05:02 GMT 2007

I understand that it is just a cache. Yes, the valuable data from the
session is reloaded when they are 'expired'.

Perhaps I phrased it wrong.  The lookup for the session data is being hashed
to different values when multiple instances are being used.  What I was
seeing was the session was being created/deleted about every other request.
I don't see how that would be expected ( or desirable ) behavior.