[Catalyst] Can't call method "can" on an undefined value in CPAS::DBIC

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 17:20:42 GMT 2007

I've been away from Catalyst development for some time to concentrate on
optimising my database tables. Now I have the new schema I'm getting the
following error when trying to start the server:

Can't call method "can" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Catalyst/Plugin/Authentication/Store/DBIC.pm
line 98. The module in question is at version 0.09.

I'm using DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader to generate the schema
automatically, but can't seem to make the error go away even when
reverting to the original schema. Something else has probably changed in
the meantime which I have overlooked. Does this error mean anything to
anyone?
--
Richard Jones