[Catalyst] Custom error handling

Dmitriy S. Sinyavskiy dreel at bk.ru
Wed Dec 12 22:12:45 GMT 2007

Hello, catalyst.

I've found some problem during developing Catalyst application.
When app can't connect to database it shows error full stack info
together  with db_username and db_password. I just want to handle
error in other way - may be localized error message and a part of
stack data.

How can I handle errors custom may be you know some FAQ?

 dreel                    mailto:dreel at bk.ru
 Dmitriy S. Sinyavskiy
 Web-developer            Perl, Catalyst, MSSQL
 FGUE EZAN                Telecommunication, data transfer networks and devices.