[Catalyst] Web hosting?

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:29:34 GMT 2007

I used bytemark.co.uk for several years, had great service and zero
downtime. I'd recommend them.

Then I found linode.com for about the same price and twice as much
memory (about 300MB, which I did really need after porting to
catalyst), and also great refs. Been there for several months now,
also very impressive. The web interface is also neat and hadny for
quick checks.

These virtual servers are so good and cheap that you'd be nuts to do
it any other way, unless you are very budget constrained indeed.

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
http://www.engoi.com