[Catalyst] Web hosting?

Shane McEwan linenoise at virtualdoughnutland.com
Mon Dec 17 04:12:11 GMT 2007

G'day!

Jumpline are offering 12 months free VDS hosting at the moment using
this coupon: https://ssl.jumpline.com/order/?c=3UFWOTHC

I'm just about to have a go setting up my first hosted Catalyst app on
there to see if it works. I figure if I can't get it going in their
environment at least I'm not out of pocket.

--
Shane McEwan
Don't anthropomorphise computers, they don't like it!