[Catalyst] Fixed (was upload breakage)

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Dec 18 16:27:30 GMT 2007

I hate responding to myself ... feels like muttering online ...  but
this was simple pilot error.  Worth noting for others whose day job is
not writing HTML upload forms ...

Joe Landman wrote:

>    <form action="/upload" class="multi" enctype="multipart/form-data" >

Rewrite this as

      <form action="/upload" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="POST" >

Note the method="POST" and the removal of the class bit.  Now it seems
to work.

[debug] File Uploads are:
.--------------+----------------------------+--------------------+-----------.

+--------------+----------------------------+--------------------+-----------+
| file         | wireless.pl                | application/x-perl | 354

'--------------+----------------------------+--------------------+-----------'
[debug] Body Parameters are:
.-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------.

+-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| destination_path                    | /tmp
      |
| form_submit                         | yes
      |
| upload                              | upload file(s)

'-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------'
[debug] "POST" request for "upload" from "127.0.0.1"
[debug] Path is "upload"
[debug] ********* path = /tmp
[debug] ********* uploading!
[debug] *********** field file
[debug] *********** name  wireless.pl
[debug] *********** target/tmp/wireless.pl

Better.  Apologies for wasting time with an "easy" one ...

This jQuery multiple file upload is the one at
http://www.fyneworks.com/jquery/multiple-file-upload/

Joe

--
Joe Landman