[Catalyst] [OT] ASP.NET MVC#

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:18:17 GMT 2007

On Dec 18, 2007 2:00 AM, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 08:39:29PM +0000, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> > Yeah - some time ago I proposed to add an EndPoint attribute and get
> > rid of the CaptureArgs one that is not very intuitive (and use Args in
> > both cases).
>
> I don't remember seeing the code - if you update your patch to work against
> 5.80 trunk we can have a look ...

A proof of concept implementation is in
Catalyst::Controller::PathPart.  It replaces the attributes at parsing
time, I guess this would not be appropriate for the core of Catalyst.
I am now going to port that change into
lib/Catalyst/DispatchType/Chained.pm.  I am not sure I'll be able to
do it though.

Cheers,
Zbigniew
http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/