[Catalyst] [OT] ASP.NET MVC#

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 22:22:18 GMT 2007

i'm not completely following the new syntax that you are proposing, so
please forgive if I am wide of the mark here ... but ...

IMO the existing syntax is really not *that* bad - the only mild crit
I have is that Args() really means "I'm an endpoint", which it doesn't
say.

For me, a simple improvement would be to allow an alternative name
such as "EndpointArgs" that is a bit more obvious, and keep the rest
just as it is.

I worry a bit that two syntaxes, achieving the same thing but looking
quite different to each other, and both coexisting in docs, mailing
lists, and code, are just going to add more potential confusion than
they clear up.

Assuming that is what would happen - that's what I gather from
Zbigniew's first description.