[Catalyst] javascript in Catalyst using Template Toolkit

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 05:37:50 GMT 2007

On 22 Dec 2007, at 16:25, John Romkey wrote:

> Since uri_for() won't help with static file paths, is there any
> convention for storing the path for static files in the config, or
> getting access to it in some other way?

Actually I've wanted a relative_uri_for() for a while.  Not that
badly apparently, otherwise I would have established that either a.
something with this funcitonality already exists, or b.  I would have
implemented it and sent patches back in.  All it is is the relative
URI without the host name to be honest, so I guess it would be pretty
straightforward to implement.