[Catalyst] Catalyst 5.7012

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Mon Dec 24 12:46:09 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 12:38 +0000, Anthony Gardner wrote:
> This is really basic but I was having a problem with a new Catalyst
> project but I kept getting this error ........
>
> "Can't call method "resultset" on an undefined value
>
> | TestApp::Model::Person                    | instance |
> | TestApp::Model::Person::Person            | class    |
> Where this sticks out TestApp::Model::Person::Person.

How about providing us with some code?  We can't read your mind.

That said, my suspicion is that you Model::Person is a DBIC model and
you have a Person result source class in your DBIC schema.  In that
case, this is the output I'd expect.  Something else is probably the
problem.

What code are you running to generate the error?  What is the line
number of the error?

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway