[Catalyst] Catalyst 5.7012

Malcolm mjh-lists-catalyst at liminalflux.net
Mon Dec 24 15:51:22 GMT 2007

On Monday 24 December 2007, Jonathan Rockway wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 10:05 -0500, Malcolm wrote:
> > Having just spent a while struggling with the same issue I found the docs
> > for Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema were helpful in wrapping my mind around
> > what went where and how to name things. (The documentation even has
> > exactly the same issue for one of it's example classes in the synopsis:
> > 'Actor' is correct, 'Role' is incorrect).
>
> How so?  The word "Role" only appears 4 times, and it's looks correct in
> all 4 cases.  (In fact, the word "Role" is never even used in anything
> Catalyst specific AFAICT.)

"Synopsis:

2. Create some classes for the tables in the database, for example an Actor in
MyApp/Schema/FilmDB/Actor.pm:
and a Role in MyApp/Schema/Role.pm:"

the location for Role should be: "MyApp/Schema/FilmDB/Role.pm", as the module
name is MyApp::Schema::FilmDB::Role.

cf. http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=31848