[Catalyst] fastcgi, production catalyst and sigpipe

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 14:41:16 GMT 2007

On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 10:24:41AM +0000, Ruben Fonseca wrote:

> Hi! I have a Catalyst website in production, but started to hit some
> problems lately. But first a little about my configuration:

Is this the extended version of the email you sent 4 days ago? It looks
very similar to me.

What results (if any) did you see after acting on mst's response?

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  We never decided to postpone this issue.
  We just agreed that we would deal with other issues first.