[Catalyst] Catalyst::Engine::HTTP::Restarter issue

Jim Spath jspath at pangeamedia.com
Mon Feb 5 15:53:40 GMT 2007

Yes, you can keep hitting Catalyst when the restarter fails due to this
issue.

The problem is the restarter does not seem to actually restart Catalyst
when this issue is encountered, you are left with the old version of
MyApp.pm, which sort of defeats the entire purpose of the restarter in
the first place.

--
Jim Spath
Lead Developer