[Catalyst] Reaction Development?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Feb 7 09:32:12 GMT 2007

On 6 Feb 2007, at 18:37, John Napiorkowski wrote:
> So should we consider "reflect_actions_for" to be
> deprecated?  Because right now if your DBIC classes
> are anywhere other than in a folder right underneath
> the Schema the trunk version won't work.

Hmm? Just pass it __PACKAGE.'::Prefix' instead of __PACKAGE__ for the
deep classes, it should generate to a useful namespace fine.

The new InterfaceModel::Object stuff should be ready in a few days
though so at that point that'll become preferred.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for