[Catalyst] MyAction for locally namespaced ActionClasses?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 18:58:51 GMT 2007

Hi,

The manual file for Actions at
http://search.cpan.org/~jrockway/Catalyst-Manual-5.700501/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Actions.pod
mentions that when you are adding Action classes to an
action, you can use "MyAction" instead of
"ActionClass" if the Action class is in the local
namespace.  I can't seem to make this work no matter
what I try and grepping the source code doesn't turn
up any responses for MyAction.  Is this an error in
the docs, or maybe the docs being too prescient?  Or
am I just not using it correctly?  IF anyone has a
working example of this, please let me know.

--John