[Catalyst] More than one form per page with C::C::FormBuilder?

Danny Warren danny at io.com
Mon Feb 12 11:56:07 GMT 2007

Yea, I was thinking of something along those lines.  One idea I was
playing with was creating a new base controller that inherits from
C::C::FormBuilder, and sets the stashed variables based on the form name
(from the *.fb config files).  That is the least-hacky thing I can think
of that lets me keep all the niceness without a bunch of extra code in
each action.

One bonus to that is that it removes visual ambiguity in the templates
as to which form is being rendered.  Will post back if that works
decently, but I am still open to ideas if others have solved this one
already.

Thanks!
Danny