[Catalyst] Dreamhost for Catalyst

Jim Spath jspath at pangeamedia.com
Wed Feb 14 16:52:48 GMT 2007

I would stay away from Dreamhost personally.  Regardless of what they
happen to support, I've had numerous performance + uptime issues with them.

You might look into slicehost.  It's a little more expensive, but you
essentially get your own machine (via Xen VPS), allowing you install and
run whatever you want on it.

- Jim