[Catalyst] Dreamhost for Catalyst

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:54:08 GMT 2007

I think we are talking past each other, or maybe I used the wrong word.

What I meant was, what you get with linode *appears* to be the same as
what you would get if you had your own server: root access, do
whatever you want.

But it's cheaper, and the performance isn't as good.

"I think most virtual hosts wouldn't support persistent connections or
mod_perl, just because it goes against the basic way that virtual hosts
are set up (needing access to the apache config itself, unique instance,
etc)."