[Catalyst] Dreamhost for Catalyst

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 15 07:43:43 GMT 2007

Danny: I couldn't really say from personal experience what the
performance is like on linode, nothing I'm doing has a real load on
it. But from what I've read browsing around, virtual hosting is no
substitute for having your own dedicated server if you get a lot of
traffic.

So, it's basically a nice way to get a cheap development box.