[Catalyst] Question on serving files

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:07:07 GMT 2007

Hi Joe,

If you really want Catalyst to do this, check out
Catalyst::Plugin::Static::Simple and its configuration options.

It typically yields much better results to leave that action to your
webserver, though.

--
J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com