[Catalyst] Sharing session and login data

Ian Docherty catalyst at iandocherty.com
Wed Feb 28 14:14:37 GMT 2007

I might be asking the blindingly obvious, but do the two applications
use the same domain?

If not sessions will not work between them because the session ID is
normally stored in a cookie which cannot be passed between domains.

You may have to pass the cookie in the URL in that case.

Regards
Ian (icydee)