[Catalyst] Please test: Updated HTTP server that plays nicer with IE

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Wed Feb 28 19:30:06 GMT 2007

After reworking much of the development HTTP server, I've removed the
keep-alive hack (-k option) that was put in as a workaround for some
IE bugs.  I think the IE issues may finally be solved and so this is
no longer necessary.

If you use this option or have had IE issues, I'd appreciate if you
could test out the latest code in trunk  and see if your app still
works without the -k option.

If you have any problems, set CATALYST_HTTP_DEBUG=1 and post the
results.

Thanks,
-Andy