[Catalyst] Can PL/pgSQL be called from DBIx::Class Interface?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Jan 2 15:58:39 GMT 2007

On 27 Dec 2006, at 01:32, Dennis Daupert wrote:

> I'm asking here instead of DBIx::Class newsgroup cuz I seldom have
> db questions (and most of what goes on there is over my head anyway :)

That's a shame, we discussed it last week and a solution was posted.

Please don't ask DBIx::Class questions on the Catalyst list, they're
separate projects even if a number of people do contribute to both.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for