[Catalyst] Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder config problem

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Jan 2 17:43:57 GMT 2007

On 2 Jan 2007, at 17:30, Michael Reece wrote:
> aha, it looks like Module::Pluggable was made more useful last
> april or so.  thanks for the pointer.

Actually, we were using Module::Pluggable::Fast until 5.70. However
muttley was kind enough to help us get rid of that horrific piece of
shit by adding the additional features Catalyst required to port onto
Module::Pluggable itself and we added some extra configurability
while we were there (props to Brian Cassidy for doing most of the
legwork on this one while I hung around in IRC and kibitzed on the
design phase :)

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for