[Catalyst] IMPORTANT: Catalyst::Plugin::FormBuilder obsoleted by ::Controller::FormBuilder

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Jan 2 19:07:37 GMT 2007

Matt S Trout wrote:

> On 31 Dec 2006, at 03:29, Joe Landman wrote:
>
>>> From my previous email on C::P::FormBuilder until now, I have been
>> reading and playing with the code.  I found a new controller,
>> Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder
>> (http://search.cpan.org/~jcamacho/Catalyst-Controller-FormBuilder-0.02/lib/Catalyst/Controller/FormBuilder.pm)
>>
>>  which didn't seem to fit into the plugin model.
>>
>> Call me a little confused, I am not sure that I properly grasp which one
>> to use for FormBuilder.  For the moment, I am simply going to focus on
>> the plugin (C::P::FB).
>
> Don't. The plugin's obsolete, undeveloped and has known interoperability
> issues.

Got it.  Thanks, I will replace it.  I did get it eventually kinda sorta
almost working ...  Didn't seem to really honor the FB file format, came
close.  Will work with the controller.

--

Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com
phone: +1 734 786 8423
fax  : +1 734 786 8452 or +1 866 888 3112
cell : +1 734 612 4615