[Catalyst] IMPORTANT: Catalyst::Plugin::FormBuilder obsoleted by ::Controller::FormBuilder

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 23:29:11 GMT 2007

On 1/2/07, Jonathan Rockway <jon at jrock.us> wrote:
> Incidentally, I wrote the chapter of my book on FormBuilder the day
> before the Controller was released :)  However, updating the chapter
> only took about 30 seconds... so no excuses!

I find it somewhat worrying that the first book to be published about
Catalyst has a chapter about a module that currently doesn't install
cleanly under Windows.

Actually, I have no idea how Test::WWW::Mechanize tests manage to
crash perl under Windows on almost all test cases.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.