[Catalyst] creating a model

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:27:11 GMT 2007

On 1/3/07, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, strange indeed.
> Are you using $c->user in your controllers?

I use $c->user->obj a lot.

> What version of perl (and build number) are you using?

It's AS Perl 5.8.8 but I'm not really sure about what build number,
I'd need to check it out tomorrow when I get back to work. At home,
I'm currently using build 817 and for some simple projects I've
developed it used to work flawlessly. Don't know if something broke
with recent Catalyst releases (or newer AS Perl builds) since I've not
been developing Catalyst stuff at home lately.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.