[Catalyst] Browser window/tab independent sessions

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:23:09 GMT 2007

Well, it seems that Internet Explorer doesn't work that way.

Here are the steps:
I have opened a window with the main page of the site.
No cookie file was created.
I have logged on.
No cookie file was created, even though it was sent, and the login was
successful.
I have opened another window with the same main URL.
It asked again for the username and the password, so the session was not
available to the second window.
I have logged on using another username.
No session file was created but the login was successful this time also.

Octavian