[Catalyst] HTML to plain text conversion

Xavier Robin robin0 at etu.unige.ch
Mon Jan 8 17:14:19 GMT 2007

Hello,

Do you know a (catalyst plugin|perl module|external tool) that converts HTML
to plain text? I mean, keeping some formatting (especially lists and
links...), not just stripping HTML tags...

I tried Template::Plugin::HtmlToText that fits well into TT, but the links are
lost. Lists are well rendered, though.

Thanks in advance !
Xavier

--
Some people says that if you play a Windows XP install CD backwards you will
hear demon voices commanding you to worship Satan. But that's nothing. If you