[Catalyst] Binary Conversion

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 17:42:36 GMT 2007

Hi,
 I want to conver a number to binary. I installed Math::BigInt, and get this error when trying to plugin in the main controller:
 Can't locate Catalyst/Plugin/Math/BigInt.pm ... in /lib/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi ..

 eventhough the installion is good. And I checked if the module installed. There is a BigInt.pm in /lib /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/Math , and bigint.pm (lowercase) in /lib /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5
 I'm not sure why I get the error.
 Then, I try to plugin in the controller that needs the functions, no compiling error, but runtime error when I try to use the function, such as

$x->as_bin();

this is my code:
my $x = 10;
$c->stash->{mybinary} = $x->as_bin();

Please help me to get this right. Also, I could not install
Bundle::Math

Thank you.

http://mail.yahoo.com