[Catalyst] creating a model

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 04:47:27 GMT 2007

On 1/8/07, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> So all this bitching from you about how terribly hard to install
> Catalyst is may actually turn out to be an AS bug.

This is just FYI, but I actually updated my AS Perl to build 819 and
Catalyst is still working flawlessly. Tie::RefHash version 1.35 does
crash AS Perl, but Catalyst's working fine here with version 1.32, so
it's not an AS bug.

As a side note, the only major nuisance regarding my update to AS Perl
build 819 is that now my CPAN shell refuses to have a working command
history (i.e. up and down arrows). But that's not really Catalyst
related. ;-)

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.