[Catalyst] deployment how to question ...

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Jan 10 20:48:35 GMT 2007

Hi folks:

   I want to deploy a site as a virtual named host in apache (1.3.xx for
various reasons).  There seems to be lots of pointers to FCGI as a way
to hook the apache system into the application.

   This looks like a good idea.  I would like to do this.  Yet when I
try to set up fcgi, it looks like I can't put those in virtual host
containers.  Is this correct?  If not, could you point me in the right
direction?

   Thanks.

Joe

--

Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com
phone: +1 734 786 8423
fax  : +1 734 786 8452 or +1 866 888 3112
cell : +1 734 612 4615