[Catalyst] Apache conf example for Catalyst Engine CGI

Igor Longagnani c/o Synervis i.longagnani at synervis.it
Thu Jan 11 06:48:28 GMT 2007

Hi, newbie here.
I am having no trouble in installing a Catalyst app under mod_perl but i need to make the app work even with plain CGI.

I have the wrapper script and the rest, but i couldn't figure out the correct Apache httpd.conf and httpd-vhosts.conf configuration.

Anyone has some examples for me?  ( both for Apache2 and Apache 1.3.29)

I couldn't understand how to invoke the  controller/method as i was used under mod_perl. I suppose there have to be  some Apache http-vhosts.conf trick, that makes it easy, but still no luck.

Your suggestions and examples would be greatly appreciated.
Igor