[Catalyst] inconsistent hierarchy ... after installing C::P::LogWarnings

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 11:34:08 GMT 2007

I wanted to see carp/warn errors in the debug output, so I installed

http://search.cpan.org/~jrockway/Catalyst-Plugin-LogWarnings-0.02/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/LogWarnings.pm

it seemed to have a lot of prerequisites, I just let it install them ...

but on starting the test server and running the first request, I got :

Inconsistent hierarchy found while merging 'Engoi':
        current merge results [
                Engoi,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Dumper,
                Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Static::Simple,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Engoi::L10n,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Session,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::FastMmap,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State::Cookie,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State,
                Catalyst::Plugin::StackTrace,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Credential::Password,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC,
                Catalyst::Plugin::EmailTestable,
                Catalyst::Plugin::Email,
                Catalyst::Plugin::SubRequest,
                Catalyst::Plugin::LogWarnings,
                Catalyst::Plugin::C3,
                Catalyst,
                Catalyst::Controller,
                Catalyst::Base,
                Catalyst::Component,
                Catalyst::AttrContainer
        ]
        merging failed on 'Class::Accessor::Fast'

the error goes away after I take the plugin out again ...

any ideas?

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com