[Catalyst] error

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 13:57:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

If I do:

perl TranzactiiBursiere.pm

it gives the error below.
However, if I access the application in the browser, it works fine.

Couldn't instantiate component "TranzactiiBursiere::Model::Db", "Can't
locate object method "compose_namespace" via package "Db" (perhaps you
forgot to load "Db"?) at D:/usr/site/lib/Catalyst/Model/DBIC/Schema.pm line
287." at D:/usr/site/lib/Catalyst.pm line 1850
 Catalyst::setup_component('TranzactiiBursiere',
'TranzactiiBursiere::Model::Db') called at D:/usr/site/lib/Catalyst.pm line
1818
 Catalyst::setup_components('TranzactiiBursiere') called at
D:/usr/site/lib/Catalyst.pm line 857
 Catalyst::setup('TranzactiiBursiere') called at
E:\web\TranzactiiBursiere\lib\TranzactiiBursiere.pm line 64

TranzactiiBursiere.pm is the main class of the application.

I have also tried using the program tranzactiibursiere_test.pl, but it gives
another error:

 (in cleanup) Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at
D:/usr/site/lib/Catalyst/Model/DBI.pm line 86 during global destruction.

The module Db was created with DBIC::Schema helper application and it is
placed in the "lib" directory (the same directory where
TranzactiiBursiere.pm is.)

Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

Thank you.
Octavian