[Catalyst] changing the port

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Sun Jan 14 16:26:06 GMT 2007

On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 11:28:54AM +0200, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> x-forwarded-host
>
> I think I could get the port number from this request header, but in that
> case it would work only if I use the application with a proxy server.

That should work.  Look at C::Engine::Apache:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/browser/trunk/Catalyst-Engine-Apache/lib/Catalyst/Engine/Apache.pm

        $host = $c->request->header( 'X-Forwarded-Host' );

            $host = $1;
            $port = $2;
        }

Maybe print out that headers on your back-end Catalyst and see what
the front end is sending to make sure the port is included.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org