[Catalyst] Catalyst vs Rails vs Django Cook off

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 08:52:19 GMT 2007

I don't want to start another heated debate - but if you say that
someone confirmed your results then please link to the relevant emails
(from the archive).  I did follow the whole discussion but I don't
remember anyone reporting repeating the experiment, I also talked
about that on IRC and got the same information.

Best Regards,
Zbigniew Lukasiak