[Catalyst] creating binaries

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:12:05 GMT 2007

Hi,

I want to create a standalone binary executable for Windows and another one
for Linux using ActiveState perlapp.
Is it possible to make it independent, and distribute only the executable
without the modules from the lib directory of the application?

I have tried creating an executable from the myapp_server.pl, and it worked
fine, but only if the files from the lib directory were in place. When I've
renamed /lib to something else, it didn't want to work.

Is it possible to do what I want, using perlapp? If not, is it possible with
PAR?

Thank you.

Octavian