[Catalyst] creating binaries

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:04:23 GMT 2007

From: "Bogdan Lucaciu" <bogdan at wiz.ro>
> this is what some people refer to as "trolling". (High quality trolling
> even)
>
> Please end this thread, or at least try to keep legal/marketing/philosophy
> out
> of it.

I wasn't the person that started talking about the legality on this thread.
I haven't started talking about licences or things like that.
Why didn't you reply to the message that first started talking about that?
Have you something against me?

I've just wanted to inform the others why some solutions are not always
working and why it would be wonderful if Catalyst applications could be
included entirely in a perlapp application.

I have started this thread asking if I can do something to do that, but
noone answered that "Catalyst applications could not be entirely included in
a binary executable that hides the source code in memory" like other simple
apps can.

But it is ok, I understand that Catalyst cannot be used for that.

Octavian