[Catalyst] Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::Schema patchette?

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 05:35:54 GMT 2007

The current synopsis for creating a model with
Catalyst::Helper::DBIC::Schema looks like this:

script/create.pl model ModelName DBIC::Schema My::SchemaClass [
create=3Ddynamic | create=3Dstatic ] [ connect_info arguments ]

and a few permutations on the same theme in the rest of the docs.

My question is:  is this any clearer (especially to people who still have
their L plates on)?

script/myapp_create.pl model CatalystModelName DBIC::Schema MySchemaClass [
create=3Ddynamic | create=3Dstatic ] [ connect_info arguments ]

If people say it is, i'll go and change it throughout the docs.