[Catalyst] $c->req->base doesn't actually return base

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jan 24 12:05:11 GMT 2007

On 24 Jan 2007, at 09:04, vti wrote:

> Hello
>
> I wish you could help me.
>
> When I switched from mod_perl engine to CGI engine (due to some
> circumstanses) $c->req->base stopped returning actually base url.
> Instead it is same as $c->req->uri.

(1) Switch to FastCGI if you possibly can, Catalyst isn't optimised
for CGI performance

> Have any suggestions about that? Or am I missing something?

(2) Not without some more information, like the webserver and app
config etc. and logs. A full dump of %ENV from within the app would
probably help as well.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for