[Catalyst] plat_forms contest started -- user feedback requested

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:52:40 GMT 2007

On 1/25/07, Alvar Freude <alvar at a-blast.org> wrote:
> All teams got their task two hours ago and now have 28 hours left ;-)
>
> You can support the teams by user feedback. The teams will post the URLs of
> their work on the plat_forms blog:
>
>   <http://www.plat-forms.org/2007/blog>

Apparently, Team 6 (a PHP one) was the first one to have a working prototype.

Unfortunately, I was just trying registering and it seems someone
already hacked it.
Here's what the screen looked like after trying registering:

  http://www.nilson.org/images/team6hacked.jpg

I hope the Perl/Catalyst teams are not as ill-fated as this one.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.