[Catalyst] Catalyst, apache2, mod_fcgid problem

Joshua Hayes joshua.hayes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 18:28:09 GMT 2007

I've installed and configured mod_fcgid correctly as far as I can
tell, but it seems like mod_fcgid isn't passing the socket to
Catalyst. I've even checked to make sure that mod_fcgid is making a
socket, and it is--it just seems like Catalyst isn't getting it for
some reason. Any help?

Error:
[info] iesapp powered by Catalyst 5.7006
STDIN is not a socket; specify a listen location at /usr/lib/perl5/
site_perl/5.8.8/Catalyst/Engine/FastCGI.pm line 91.
[Fri Jan 26 10:47:44 2007] [notice] mod_fcgid: process /var/www/html/
pm/script/iesapp_fastcgi.fpl(14355) exit(communication error),
terminated by calling exit(), return code: 255

Config:
LoadModule fcgid_module modules/mod_fcgid.so
# Use FastCGI to process .fcg .fcgi & .fpl scripts
<IfModule !mod_fastcgi.c>
     AddHandler fcgid-script fcg fcgi fpl
</IfModule>

# Sane place to put sockets