[Catalyst] CALLING FOR VCS AND EDITOR REGEXES

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Jan 26 22:27:21 GMT 2007

Bored now. I've suggested to a dozen people we should put together a
list of common VCS and editor file matches to submit back to
Module::Pluggable as default skips. So far, I've had lots of
complaints and two people trying to patch Catalyst.pm. Not happy.

So, everybody with dumbass editors and version control systems that
like polluting lib, get chore patterns for these files in this
thread. If nobody else collects 'em up and sends 'em to muttley, I
will, because I'm sick of hearing about this :)

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for