[Catalyst] Howto combine Catalyst(and TT) developers and Dreamweaver web designers?

Gert Burger gburger at mweb.co.za
Sat Jan 27 11:41:59 GMT 2007

Hi

Hopefully this is not too off-topic.

I am required to develop the backend of a website which will be designed
by another company. Unfortunately this is being forced upon me.
We have decided that we are going to use Catalyst+TT for the backend.

Now my question is, how does one segment the project/html so that the
web designers can easily change static sections of pages while allowing
me to actually use TT in a modular way?

None of my ideas so far are practical enough to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Gert Burger