[Catalyst] C::C::FormBuilder question

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at DEVGEN.com
Mon Jan 29 21:54:29 GMT 2007

> > Couldn't render component "/moe/mol_3D_conv_form" - error
> was "Can't
> > call method "render" on an undefined value ...
>
> According to the docs, you need to call render on the package:
>
>    <% FormBuilder->render %>
Actually, the docs give a TT example:
[% FormBuilder.render %]
And therefore in TT it is not clear whether it is a variable or a
package name. Anyways, I tried it with the package name in Mason as well
(FormBuilder->render, Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder->render, ....):
nope. 99% sure in the TT example 'FormBuilder' is a variable, not a
package name.
It seems to work only when I do the assignment in the controller:
$c->stash->{form} = $self->form;

In Mason template:
<% $form->render %>

No magic...